Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Monkey Business

"Monkey Business" was an unreleased song from "Dangerous" recording sessions. In 2004, it became a "released" song in "The Ultimate Collection". In 2006, this song's music video was made by me. Here you are..

Michael Jackson Monkey Business The Ultimate Collection Dangerous MJ 2004 1991 Turgay Suat Tarcan TST Planet of the apes

HNCS2006 (1 week ago)
Thank you so much for letting us have the oportunity to listen to these. I only became a fan very recently, and with much pain learnt that the Ultimate COllection was no longer sold in Australia. I need you to know how much I sincerely thank you for these.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
SFMJFan (1 week ago)
Oh, thanks.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
a7sus4 (4 days ago)
Great footage, love the song 2 :) Nice work
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
sosie33 (1 day ago)
great song addictive you hear it once and you are a fan forever aaah michael magic never stop
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
littlefingers (3 months ago)
This is so sweet!!!I love this song!!!I love Michael Jackson!!!
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
pawlinka3 (1 month ago)
great song!thank you! I love you Mike!!!
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
Manolo2k (1 month ago)
Pretty nice song.This would be a perfect soundtrack for Planets of the Apes.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
Chappscjc (4 weeks ago)
GOD, I love this song. I listen to it over and over again on the Ultimate Collection. It's one of my favorites.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
girlinthemirror06 (3 weeks ago)
mike is so cute!this soNg is so cool..i love it..i've never listened to this song,honestly i still dont have the ultimate collection...god,how i wish,it is still out!!i love when mj is singing,so cute but sometimes i cant understand the words he say like in this song..lol=)
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home