Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thriller Karaoke

YOUTUBE.COM
In 23.02.2006, there was Michael Jackson Karaoke party in Istanbul. I singed "Thriller" in that party. My friend Engin recorded my performance. (more) (less)
Tags:
Turgay Suat Tarcan Thriller Karaoke Michael Jackson 1982 2006 party Turkish Turkey
Added: February 27, 2006, 11:42 AM

COOL!!I love your singing!!lol!!but its quite short(the video),dark and you should dance LOL!!and it will be perfect!LOL!!:D
MJFan // Videos (47) Favorites (60) Friends (5) - (21 hours ago)
Thank you. In fact, I danced after that, but in the beginning I didn't dance, because I was excited. However, my friend recorded my performance a little. Yes, it was dark but the responsible is the club; not my friend. If there is a next time, I'll dance, I hope.
Turgay // Videos (77) Favorites (37) Friends (6) - (21 hours ago)
LOL!i can't wait to watch you dance!:D Best Video Creator!
MJFan // Videos (47) Favorites (60) Friends (5) - (21 hours ago)
rayglover (6 months ago)
Man you are out of tune! LOL!But still I appreciate your effort...Though you could have chosen an easier song to sing :)
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)

MJTURKFAN.COM

hakan76 Tarih: 24/2/2006 13:57
Bi kere bütün arkadaşlarımı kutluyorum. Hepsi de sahnede inanılmaz keyifli dakikalar yaşattılar bizlere. Turgay Thriller da muhteşemdi.
cekirgeMs Tarih: 24/2/2006 19:57
Sonra karaoke partisi zamanı geldi çattı. Benim dualarımın turgay abininkilere ağır basmasıyla önce o sahneye çıktı ıÜüve gayet güzel bir thriller yaptı
MJHuseyin Tarih: 26/2/2006 11:44
Karaokeye katılan herkes in sesi iyiydi çok iyi söylediler dans edenler de öyleydi . Engin,Can, Turgay, Halil in sahne showları çokbaşarılıydı çok eğlendim sanki rock yıldzıı gibiydiler böyle artistik hareketler yaptılar sahnede iyiydi hepsi.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home