Sunday, February 18, 2007

They Don't Care About Us

YOUTUBE.COM
In 1996, Michael made a music video for "They Don't Care About Us"... So did I. :) (more) (less)
Tags:
They Dont Care About Us Michael Jackson MJ HIStory Past Present and Future Book TST Turgay Suat Tarcan Turkish 1995 1996
Added: February 23, 2006, 12:21 AM
Sexy~lol!My favourite song!!They Don't Care About Us!Did you dance I'll Be There before?
MJFan // Videos (47) Favorites (60) Friends (5) - (1 week ago)
Thank you. No, I didn't dance with "I'll be there".
Turgay // Videos (77) Favorites (37) Friends (6) - (1 week ago)
TheFever77 (5 months ago)
LOL!!!
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
tojew (5 months ago)
it's cute how you seem to be looking and coping the video. lol. i looks like you feel mjs energy and feel the music, it shows in your own energy and interpretation of the song.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
Rcoxx4u (5 months ago)
You did a beautiful Job. You sexy man!
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
beriiblizzard (4 months ago)
lol! Ummm... not really that great of a dancer though...
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
foxymj (3 months ago)
good energy but your moves suck!
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
DarkArtist (1 month ago)
I love this song but Im not sure about ur dancin.... try to get ur own style instead of copyin MJ's I think!
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
Turgay (4 weeks ago)
I think this became my style. Do you really think that I dance perfect like MJ? Of course, not. I don't dance Michael Jackson. I dance like myself. My inspiration source is MJ. I accept this, because he is the best, but I don't copy all of his figures. I created my own style. I can dance with other singers' songs, too.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
DarkArtist (2 weeks ago)
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
Turgay (3 seconds ago)
Doesn't matter.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)


MJIFC.ORG
10-15-2005, 08:14 PM mjj_insane_fan
I'm downloading TCDAU now. Thanks !

10-15-2005, 08:33 PM mjj_insane_fan
LMFAO!!! This clip is sooooooooo hilariuos !
10-15-2005, 09:45 PM wnba_011
I have got to see this.
10-16-2005, 11:16 AM TST
Yes, thank you. My aim is not to dance the same as MJ. My aim is to have fun and imagining I am in these songs' videos.
10-17-2005, 01:37 PM mjj_insane_fan
I hope you won't mind if I upload this clip for my site....
10-18-2005, 04:26 PM TST
No, I won't mind. I will be happy if somebody uploads my clip for a web site.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home