Sunday, February 18, 2007

WBSS Remix



I see people are really interested in a Turkish young man's life, because I receive messages and mails from YouTube users after they watch my autobiography and dance life series. Some of you know about Turkey. Some of you don't know anything about Turkey and some of you think you know about Turkey, but actually not. However, now, you have an idea after watching my autobiography and dance life videos. To learn more about Turkey, go to http://www.goldenhorn-rotary.com/ercu/ERCU_FLASH_eng.html . To learn more about me, go to http://www.tst.gen.tr Anyway, yesterday, I put part 1 of my dance life summary to YouTube with the music of Michael Jackson's "Superfly Sister"... Now, you'll watch part 2 of my dance life summary; I mean my music videos' summary which you can watch my dancings and different images in the same video. This video which is called "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' Remix" is between 1993 and 2004 like "Superfly Sister". I made this montage in 2004, too. However, this time you'll watch really different images of mine. In "Superfly Sister", most of screens are belong to my junior high school days. This time, I mean in "WBSS Remix", most of the screens are belong to my university days. I dress my own clothes. You'll even see me in my pyjamas in this video. :D I like changing man in the mirror. In my life, I made my hair long, I shaved all of my hair, I made myself bearded, etc. Most of people are surprised when they watch this video or look at my photo albums and they say "Oh, I can't believe all of them is you"... Of course, the only person who changed man in the mirror isn't just me. Life also changed me; for example life made my hair infrequent. Life gave me navel and made me put on weight, etc. However, one thing didn't change; my soul. I still love dancing, especially with Michael Jackson's songs. In fact, I also dance with Madonna, Tarkan, Jennifer Lopez, Paul Johnson, Sertab Erener, Ozlem Tekin's songs in some of screens of this video. However, I didn't use their music when I was making the montage of this video. I used my idol Michael Jackson's music again, because I think his music is more applicable for my dance, even I have also my own style. (more) (less)
Tags:
Turgay Suat Tarcan Wanna Be Startin Starting Something Michael Jackson MJ TST Dance Life Summary remix
Added: February 08, 2006, 12:24 AM
A M A Z I N G!!i love it!
MJFan // Videos (47) Favorites (60) Friends (5) - (3 weeks ago)
secrenious (5 months ago)
hastasıyız. ofis boyu izliyoruz ne diyeyim
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
bluejaguar456 (2 months ago)
lol cool
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
Anatolian01 (1 month ago)
bu videodakilerin hepsi senmisin? wooww. cok degismissin, tabi cok zaman gecti aradan. ilk halin 93'de basliyor herhalde. guzel olmus video, ellerine saglik.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
MonkeyBsns (4 weeks ago)
funny :)
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
IURunner (3 days ago)
Didn't think I would like the music but it grew on me after about 2min. Lol, guess I listen to MJ a little too much :-D
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home