Sunday, February 18, 2007

You Rock My World

I think this video of mine is very interesting, because I recorded the first part of this video in 2003. I finished it in 2005 by recording other half of this video. (more) (less)
Tags:
Michael Jackson You Rock My World Invincible 2001 TST MJ Turkish Turgay Suat Tarcan
Added: January 11, 2006, 08:34 AM
this is one of my favorite videos that you've made. awesome dancing!
starrywolf1988 // Videos (6) Favorites (15) Friends (2) - (1 month ago)
Thank you very much. I hope I'll develop my dance style. I have more videos. Wait for them. You didn't see anything yet. For example, you didn't see my Thriller, Superfly Sister. ;)
Turgay // Videos (77) Favorites (37) Friends (6) - (1 month ago)
Cool..lol...your hat drop again!!LOL!!but this video..only drop 1 time..lol..i love the part that you sing..u sound a bit like MJ as no one can sing and dance like MJ!=)
MJFan // Videos (47) Favorites (60) Friends (5) - (3 weeks ago)
Really? Oh, thanks a lot. I listen to Michael Jackson and sing his songs very much. Maybe, it's reason is this...
Turgay // Videos (77) Favorites (37) Friends (6) - (3 weeks ago)

peterschreyfogl (17 hours ago)
I like the first part of the video. Great performance.
(Reply) (Mark as spam)
SFMJFan (3 seconds ago)
Thanks
(Reply) (Mark as spam)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home