Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Can't Help It

This Michael Jackson classic is from "Off The Wall" album and music video is made by me. I used Pepsi collection commercial's video for "I Can't Help It"...

Michael Jackson Can't Help It Off The Wall 1979 2006 TST MJ Turgay Suat Tarcan Pepsi Collection Advertisement Commercial

Views: 3,460
Comments: 18

mijojackson (4 hours ago)
Fena değil abi.Ellerine sağlık.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
shayday (1 week ago)
Oh my goodness! I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this song!
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
13thnote (1 week ago)
The most beautiful song ever!
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
gia1987 (1 week ago)
lovvvvvvvvvve this songmy fav entertainer
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
13thnote (4 days ago)
Stevie Wonder wrote this song you know.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
TheNaturalWoman (1 month ago)
Really? I didn't know that!
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
13thnote (4 days ago)
What a voice. The best songwriter in the world meets the most beautiful voice in the world at the peak of their powers.
(Reply) (Remove) (Mark as spam)
womaky (3 months ago)
De La Soul did a remake of this called "Break of dawn". Can't go wrong with this song.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
littlefingers (3 months ago)
This song is so beautiful!!!I love it!!!
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
soulfacey14 (2 months ago)
I can't believe you posted this song. U must be a saint!! Thank u sooo much. WHAT AN AMAZING SONG!!
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
dwils71 (2 months ago)
Thanks for posting! By far, my favorite song by MJ!
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
missumusic (2 months ago)
ok that works, it will definitely stay on my comment area. thanks for posting it!!! (((ONE)))
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
mjswifey4lifey (2 months ago)
where did u get that can thingy from?
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
SFMJFan (2 months ago)
Thanks everybody and mjswifey4lifey, I don't remember.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
vrgn48 (1 month ago)
i'ts been over 30 years and that song is still hot, it has to be michael. i luv u M. J.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
seronies (2 weeks ago)
wow. i'm so glad you posted this jam. this one's gonna get me through the work day.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
somyb123 (1 week ago)
Not an MJ fan but this was well done.
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)
lisamariekicksass (1 week ago)
I love Michael Jackson he is my father,The King of pop he is amazing and will always be.I love this video
(Reply) (Remove) (Block User) (Spam)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home