Saturday, September 13, 2008

TST Megamix 2 Performance - Live in Carousel
by Turgay Suat Tarcan (videos)
5:50 Added about 10 months ago

In this video:
Turgay Suat Tarcan (videos remove tag)

"The Way You Make Me Feel, Scream, Beat It, 2 Bad, Blood On The Dance Floor, Come Together, Dirty Diana Remix, Earth Song, Heartbreaker, Dangerous, Smooth Criminal, Streetwalker, They Don't Care About Us, Threatened, Unbreakable, You Are Not Alone, You Rock My World, Superfly Sister... These videos were the ones which couldn't enter my first megamix known as "MJ Megaremix (TST Megamix)"... So I made a second megamix with sample from The Prodigy's "The Way It Is"..."If you remember these words, you should watch this video, because I've danced with my video "TST Megamix 2" in Carousel shopping center which is in Bakırkoy - Istanbul yesterday... This is very special for me, because this is my first live dance performance... As you remember, I've always made videos in my house before... This was exposition of our Michael Jackson archives and some of Michael Jackson fans danced like Yiğit Beşli, Burak Altın, Erkal, Halil Karabacak etc in this show.

4 Comments:

Sedat Mudi wroteat 7:01pm on November 23rd, 2007
wow harika süpppper
Delete


Sedat Cem Karaoğlu (Turkey) wroteat 9:09am on December 24th, 2007
yürü be turgay kim tutar seni :)
Delete


Davut Baysal (Turkey) wroteat 10:21am on December 24th, 2007
Organizasyona renk kattığın için teşekkür ederim Turgay ;)
Delete


Rashpal Gahir (Leicester) wroteat 10:35pm on July 8th, 2008
Sorry man that was wack
Delete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home